It’s easy to underestimate the importance of paver walkways and focus on developing other aspects of a property. People tend to focus on the landscape, lawns, gardens, etc. and forget about the walkways and hardscaping that allows them to move from one end of the property to the other without damaging the grass and gardens. At Atlas Pavers, Co, we understand the importance of walkways and have a significant amount of experience installing them. Our team has installed beautiful walkways on properties in Los Gatos, Livermore, Milpitas, Martinez, and Milbrae.
We have also installed walkways and paths in Orinda, Richmond, Pleasanton, Oakland, and Palo Alto for both residential and commercial clients. All these features are meticulously designed and made from the best materials available. With proper maintenance, they can last for a long time.
Why are Paver Walkways Important?
- Paver walkways provide structure and design to the outdoor landscape.
- They contain the grass and plant growth and provide a solid surface to walk on.
- The walkways connect different areas of the property and provide more cohesiveness to the architecture.
Factors we Consider While Installing Paver Walkways
Paver walkways are a big investment, which is why it is necessary to ensure they’re installed correctly. These structures have to endure high traffic, constant exposure to the outdoor elements like sunlight, heat, rain, and dust, and other such problems. Here are some factors we always consider during the paver walkway installation:
- Paver Walkway Design – As paver walkways provide structure and cohesiveness to outdoor areas, it’s important to make sure they are designed well. Our experts take factors like the property architecture, space, the location of landscape installation, and other relevant aspects of the property into consideration before they recommend a design that works well. We can install a curved walkway, straight and wide walkway, narrow and weaving walkway, and formal walkways based on your preferences.
- Paver Walkway Material – We can use different materials in walkway installation based on our client’s requirements and budget. All materials have their pros and cons, which is why our experts take the time to explain the qualities of every material and then make their recommendations. The walkways can be made from brick, gravel concrete, natural stone, and paver blocks. Paver walkways are more popular because they offer versatility. Pavers come in different designs, sizes, shapes, colors, and textures, which can add to the beauty of the property.
How do we Carry Out Paver Walkway Installation?
- Our experts visit your property, take measurements, study the outdoor space and architecture, and provide their recommendations based on their observations. They’ll also provide a quote for the project so you know how much you need to spend on the paver walkway.
- Once you approve of the project, our team will order the materials required and create a design.
- They will prepare the surface for the installation depending on the type of walkway you choose. Our experts make sure the surface is flat and level for the installation.
If you want to know more about our paver walkways installation services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Atlas Pavers, Co. You can use our contact us form to send us your project details or call us on (925) 852-7438 and speak with our experts about your requirements.